Our organisation, whose principal objective is to serve the general interests of football, has created with the JMG Evolution Department a think-tank whose aim is to make wide-ranging suggestions in order to submit the improvements necessary to the development of football, such as:
- The system of transfer/movement of players known as "ZAP" (file available below).
- The development of the rules (file will be available soon).
- The development of the competitions (file to be available soon).
Presentation of the Right to Negociate Contracts - ZAP
- The “ZAP” is an intangible asset which comes into existence as soon as a player signs his first formation-training contract or first professional contract.
- This right is owned initially by the club or the formation-training structure which is the signatory of the player’s first contract.
- The “ZAP” entitles its owner to authorize the departure of a player in mid-contract to another club and collect compensation in return.
- The “ZAP” does not expire with the arrival at a club of a player at the end of his contract. It does not hinder a departure to another club.
- On the other hand, the “ZAP” denies the new club which would not have acquired it the power to refuse the departure of a player in mid-contract.
- The “ZAP” owner may sell the “ZAP” without the approval of the player to whom this asset relates. Indeed, the “ZAP”, which represents the estimated value of a player by a club willing to make a purchase, is disassociated from the contract of the player.
Equitable procedure for the management of the transfer and movement of football players
Clic on these links :